Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Self-Introduction

My name is Eric. The followings are a brief introduction to myself. When I was around three or four months old, my parents got divorced, so I was brought up by my grandparents in a military village in Kaohshiung. During the next twelve years, I had experienced the most pleasant time of my life. My grandparents loved me very much. They gave me what other parents can not give to their children—time. They sent me lunch every school day and always helped me do my homework after school instead of sending me to a day care center or a bushiban. Whenever I needed them they always stayed with me. I was very happy at that time. After graduating from elementary school, I moved to different places and lived with other family. These events in my life caused me to become more independent . I have many hobbies during my lifetime. But the most profound is music. I’ve played the guitar since I was around 17, because I fell in love with a Japanese rock band, L'arc-en-ciel. I was fascinated by their music then. And I used to have a band for two years because of them. Playing the guitar helpes me get away from my worries and pressure.

2 comments:

  1. I used to play the classical guitar a lot. You're right, it really helped people to get away from worries and stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you may not know who I am...umm...I'll your classmate in elementary school (Liu Chun Liang劉純良). But I remember that your birthday is 2/7(I remember it coz I'm ony one day younger than you're..)?!
    Anyway, what a surprise!

    ReplyDelete